Thursday, April 7, 2011

term research project

The topic of my paper is the positive and negatives aspects of social networking. I did most of my research online with the Baruch library ebsco host search engine. While doing my research i found that social networks have a major affect on our everyday lives, it is as if we can not function with out them. We use them constantly to interact with friends and family and to meet new people. I chose this topic because i figured it was interesting and it is something i myself am involved in on a daily basis from Facebook to twitter to blogging and the like. Social networks have become our connection to companies and a place to voice our many opinions good or bad. I think my paper contributes to the field of new media by exploring the affects of social networking on our lives and relationships privately and publicly as well as its use in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to read about your discoveries on how social networking is affecting our lives privately and publicly!

    ReplyDelete